Friday, December 12, 2008

Just a little stress

We are waiting for our visas and passports to come back, and the overnight carrier said they are in St. Louis, and should come in today. "God, we trust you with every detail." We are scheduling Dr. appointments and getting the next phase of our paperwork in order so we can send in the dossier part 2 in as soon as possible. Our court date can not be scheduled until all our paperwork is received in order. We are starting to deal with fingerprints expiring, so go new prints last night, but the officer forgot to sign the form. Oh, well, we will do it again. Better to find out now rather than 2 or 3 weeks from now. We feel relatively prepared to leave, but of course have some details left to put in order. It's not like we are leaving for a month or anything. That will occur in a few months. We can't wait to see our little girls, and when I start feeling stressed, I have come up with an image in my mind of my little girls sitting on my lap. That brings a smile to my face every time.
The Lord laid on my heart a week ago or so that I have the option of choosing joy in my circumstances. Satan is trying to steal that joy, but I can choose to focus on Christ, my Lord, and see joy in my challenges. As we head into the Christmas Holiday, MaryEllen and I wish you all a blessed season.

No comments: