Friday, October 24, 2008

Waiting on answers

Our agency has forwarded our questions looking for background information to Russia. We are waiting on answers to finalize our decision. I spoke with our coordinator yesterday and waiting over a week to hear back is common, she had already sent a follow-up request. All is being orchestrated perfectly...

It's amazing how you can fall in love with the little ones based on photos alone. It is so easy to start imagining them as part of our family. "Family" wow, we will soon have more than just Pete and me. A friend shared with us that no matter what happens, these two precious girls now have us praying for them. We pray for them daily and I have been known to toss up prayers throughout the day as I wonder what they are doing. Bless their little hearts.

1 comment:

Stephanie and Dennis said...

I pray that everything works out the way that it should. Please keep me updated!!!

Stephanie