Thursday, March 5, 2009

My girls, my girls, I'm talk'in bout my girls

We are putting new pictures on the blog. We had a great visit with Sasha and Dasha today. It was awesome being able to hold them close and know that they are ours. Dasha was walking all over the place today. Monday when we saw her last she was not steady standing but today walked!!! That's our girl!!! She was smiling up a storm and pulling toys out of the toy cabinet - Peter thinks she will be a handful. Sasha shared her Cheerios with her sister today and enjoyed playing with pictures and anything she could take out of mommy's bag. Mommy was happy to see Sasha take money out of Daddy's bag and give it to Mommy without Mommy even asking. She gave Daddy the bottle of water so he didn't get left out completely.

We don't see them for 4 days now because of the Woman's Day holiday - very BIG here. We'll stay busy until Tuesday with shopping, going to the zoo and seeing other sites.

2 comments:

sweetpeanme said...

They are absolutely beautiful!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!! Four days seems like forever I'm sure...hang in there!! The end is in sight!! :o)

Tammy D said...

I came across your blog, looking for Krasnoyarsk adoption blogs. I recognized the orphanage worker from your picture!!!! Our little guy is from Achinsk as well...we brought him home in July and he turns 2 at the end of this month. I added a link to your blog on mine if that's ok! I can't wait for you to get your girls!