Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Leaving, on a jet plane

Did you ever notice there is a song about everything? We are getting packed up and ready to go. As it turns out, we will get to see our friends from Vladimir on Friday, and we are excited to fellowship with them again. We are able to bring some things with us for them as well :) MaryEllen has a cold or something she contracted over the last day or so, so she is going to the Dr. this morning just to be cautious. I am still feeling fine after my travel haircut. We are a little anxious about not having everything we will need. I'm sure we can buy most things we would need though. Our small group had a surprise send off for us on Sunday night, and we really appreciated their thoughts and prayers. Everyone has been very encouraging for the most part. Lots of free advise, if you know what I mean? This is the last blog from the states. Next stop Moscow!!!

2 comments:

Todd and Jana said...

Good luck on your trip!

Deb said...

We thought about and prayed for you all day. I even had a panic thought when I wondered if you took car seats in the car for the ride home. Sorry, no more advice. Love ya...